Read, Play, and Learn with Apps
Check out our apps by clicking on the pictures on this page and watch for more in the future. The apps Tea Time, Cake Time, Sleep Time, and Bedtime are excellent for teaching sequencing of daily activity skills in conjunction with Dr. Susan Lederer’s book, I Can Play That. After reviewing and purchasing our apps, go to the download page and print a mini-book for supplemental activities; child re-telling story, putting actions in correct sequence, etc.
On our site, it’s easier than ever to locate the apps you need, along with educational materials that aid parents and speech pathologists in teaching children.
Teach the skills below using our apps.
- 1. Fat Cat App – Level 1 interactive reading app that targets consonant-vowel-consonant
syllable structure using research-based phonological awareness training
methods – phonemic awareness, phonics, auditory processing of sounds,
left to right visual tracking.
- 2. Where Has My Dog Gone – interactive storybook app that targets
prepositions, print awareness and word recognition of prepositions.
- 3. Are You Sleeping? – interactive storybook app for teaching action
verbs, vocabulary, print awareness, and early reading.
- 4. Bats in the Cave – Level 2 interactive reading app that targets
consonant-vowel-consonant with long vowel silent “e” syllable structure
using research-based phonological awareness methods.
- 5. Baby Bunny Bouncing Ball – teaches colors.